What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Parkinson's Educational Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Exchange Protocol
- Packetized Ensemble Protocol
- Pairwise Error Probability
- Palm Education Pioneer (grant program)
- Pan European Programme (various organizations)
- Pan-European Pension (retirement fund)
- Paperless Environment Project
- Parent Encouragement Program, Inc.
- Parents Encouraging Parents
- Parents for Enrichment Programs
- Participatory Enterprise Planning
- Participatory Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Partitioned Emulation Programming
- Partnership Education Program (various locations)
- Pastoral Excellence Program (various organizations)
- Patent Examination Procedure
- Peace Economy Project (St. Louis, MO)
- Peacekeeping English Project
- Peak Envelope Power
- Pediatric Epilepsy Project (charity)