Ray and Barbara Cooper lobbied the Cwm Taf Local Health Board to get a Parkinson's disease nurse specialist appointed to Rhondda Cynon Taff.
What does PDNS stand for?
PDNS stands for Parkinson's Disease Nurse Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDNS
We have 8 other meanings of PDNS in our Acronym Attic
- Peripheral Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Practice (Australia)
- Pre-Delta National Park (Argentina)
- Pretty Darn Near Perfect
- Proved Developed Non-Producing (oil/gas reserves classification)
- Phosphodiesterase I/Nucleotide Pyrophosphatase 1
- Peak District National Park Authority (UK)
- Preliminary Draft New Recommendation
- Preliminary Draft New Report (International Telecommunications Union; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Parallel/Distributed Network Simulator
- Porcine Dermatitis and Nephropathy Syndrome
- Poteau Daily News and Sun (Oklahoma)
- Private Duty Nursing Services
- Purine de Novo Synthesis (gene)
- Parent Distinguished Name Tag (computing)
- Planet Digital Network Technologies
- All People Seem to Need Data Processing (backward mnemonic for seven layers in the OSI reference model)
- People Desperately Need to See Pamela Anderson (mnemonic for the seven layers of the OSI reference model)
- Physical, Data Link, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, Application (layers in the OSI reference model)
- Please Do Not Take Sales People's Advice (mnemonic for seven layers in the OSI reference model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A PARKINSON'S Disease Nurse Specialist has been appointed to cover the Conwy area.
Carol Smith, campaigns officer for the PDS in Wales said: "We are clear that there is a very real need to provide a Parkinson's Disease nurse specialist in the Cwm Taf area to ensure there is the support available for people with Parkinson's.
DURHAM: Parkinson's Disease nurse specialist Catherine Dawes has been appointed by the County Durham and Darlington Acute Hospitals NHS Trust.
JANE DAVIDSON has called for Parkinson's disease nurse specialists to be employed in parts of South Wales.
The PDS will fund the first two years of every new post, so we want health providers across Wales to engage with us now to redesign their Parkinson's services and introduce Parkinson's Disease Nurse Specialist posts.
I would like to congratulate Cardiff's Parkinson's disease nurse specialist Liz Morgan for her Royal College of Nursing 'special recognition' award featured in the Echo.
Janet Ryder,Plaid Cymru National Assembly Member for North Wales,met the only Parkinson's Disease nurse specialist in North Wales last week.