Kollar received his Doctorate of Chiropractic and graduated Cum Laude from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Parker College of Chiropractic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Paragon Chartered Chemists (UK)
- Parallel Computer Centre
- Parallel Concatenated Code
- Parasitic Capacitance Compensation (circuits)
- Paratransit Coordinating Council
- Parent Child Center
- Parent-Child Connectedness (emotional bond)
- Parity Check Code
- Park City Consulting Ltd (UK)
- Park Community Council (various locations)
- Parliamentary Consultative Committee (India)
- Parochial Church Council
- Parramatta City Council (Australia)
- Parti Communiste Chinois (French: Communist Party of China)
- Partial Component Clustering
- Partido Comunista Colombiano (Spanish: Colombian Communist Party)
- Partido Comunista de Cuba (Spanish: Communist Party of Cuba)
- Partido Conservador Colombiano (Spanish: Columbian Conservative Party)
- Partit Dels Comunistes de Catalunya (Spanish political party)
- Partnership Coordination Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Jack Canfield: Canfield holds a BA from Harvard University, a Masters degree in Psychological Education from the University of Massachusetts, and Honorary Doctorates from the University of Santa Monica, Parker College of Chiropractic and St.
In January, the company received a service award from Parker College of Chiropractic and a Certificate of Appreciation from the Palmyra Chamber of Commerce.
He was Executive Director, of the Community Outreach and Special Projects Department at Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas (2000-02).
He is frequently invited to speak at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas and teaches his success principles to the students.
Parker Seminars, sponsored by Parker College of Chiropractic, were developed more than 50 years ago by Dr.
a leading Management Service Provider (MSP) delivering integrated IT monitoring and security software, today announced that Parker College of Chiropractic has successfully implemented InfoCare, enabling them to meet critical IT monitoring and security needs.
Researchers in the Research Institute at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas, say they may have found an effective treatment for various painful conditions caused by injuries to the nervous system.