Henrietta de Villa, Spokesperson of the Church-based poll watchdog Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV) said that while they were able to record several incidents of fraud, they was too small to affect the overall standing of votes.
What does PPCRV stand for?
PPCRV stands for Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PPCRV in our Acronym Attic
- Prehospital Patient Care Report (Virgina emergency medical services report)
- Problems in Practice for Consideration in Research
- Process Plan Change Request
- Proton-Proton Chain Reaction (physics)
- Pigmented Paravenous Chorioretinal Atrophy (retinal degeneration)
- Provincial Parks and Conservation Reserves Act (Canada)
- Portable Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Peace Promotion and Conflict Resolution Foundation (Ghana)
- Pennsylvania Parents and Caregivers Resource Network
- PowerPC Reference Platform
- Person to Person, Collect, Special
- Phillips & Polson Computer Solutions (Ottawa, Canada)
- Pilot, Power Control, and Signalling
- Police-Public Contact Survey (US DOJ)
- Predictable Power Control Strategy
- Production Planning and Control System (manufacturing technology)
- Pay Per Click Search Engine
- Peterborough Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Planned Parenthood of Central Texas
- Plymouth Primary Care Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent poll monitor Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting also said it had seen few discrepancies.
During their deployment in the ARMM, the observer team members will be hosted by six local Muslim civil society groups that have signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with the Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV) on April 3, 2007.