AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Subsidiary of FesX Corp (NYSE:FDX) FedEx Express on Sunday announced that it has safely delivered two three-year-old giant pandas to Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport in France.
What does LFPG stand for?
LFPG stands for Paris Charles De Gaulle International Airport (ICAO Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 3 other meanings of LFPG in our Acronym Attic
- Law Firm Partnership and Benefits Report
- Lebanese Fire Prevention Committee (est. 1998)
- Lake Forest Park Civic Club (Washington)
- Lebanese Foundation for Permanent Civil Peace (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Larkspur Fire Protection District (Larkspur, CO)
- Libraries Facilities/Planning Department (University of Florida)
- Lord Fairfax Planning District Commission (Front Royal, VA; currently known as Northern Shenandoah Valley Regional Commission)
- Long Flux Path Excitation
- Love, Fury, Passion and Energy (lyrics)
- Low-Frequency Pulsating Electromagnetic Field
- Lowest Food Prices in North Carolina (Food Lion motto)
- Lewis Flight Propulsion Laboratory (US NASA; now John H. Glenn Research Center)
- Linden Free Public Library (Linden, NJ)
- Los Feliz Public Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Forest Products Laboratory (now Louisiana Forest Products Development Center; Louisiana State University)
- Louisville Free Public Library
- Low Frequency Portion of the Loop
- Limited Failure Population Life Testing
- Lebanese Free Patriotic Movement
- Linear Feet Per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Subsidiary of FesX Corp (NYSE:FDX) FedEx Express on Sunday announced that it has safely delivered two three-year-old giant pandas to Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport in France.
The TSA is monitoring an incident that occurred on board Delta flight 273 from Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) after Federal Air Marshals responded to a passenger causing a disturbance on board the aircraft," the agency said in a statement on its website.
Delta Air Lines will now place its code on Air France flights from Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport to Cotonou, Benin; N'djamena, Chad; Brazzaville, Congo; Conakry, Guinea; Mauritius, Mauritius; Lagos, Nigeria; Tunis, Tunisia; and Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The investigation into an apparent loss of flight control by the flight crew of an American Airlines Boeing 767-300 flying from Dallas, Texas to Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport has been handed over to the US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) by the French Bureau Enquetes Accidents.