In 2010, Ferra joined Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) on its first overseas aviation and defence mission to Europe and attended the popular French aviation forum, the Paris Airshow in 2011, Nicholls said.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Paris Airshow
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Page Author Stupid (web design)
- Paired Associative Stimulation (paradigm)
- Pakistan Academy of Sciences
- Panic Attack Syndrome
- Par Asset Swap
- Para-Amino-Salicylic Acid
- Paradise Arcade Shop (game parts dealer)
- Paranormal Awareness Society
- Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Parenting after Separation (various organizations)
- Park Avenue Securities (various locations)
- Paros, Greece - Paros Community (Airport Code)
- Parti Islam Se-Malaysia (Islamic Party of Malaysia)
- Partia Agrare e Shqipërisë (Agrarian Party of Albania)
- Partial Attribute Set (Microsoft)
- Partido Alianza Social (Spanish: Social Alliance Party, Mexico)
- Partitioned Annotations of Software (web-based sharing environment)
- Pasadena (Amtrak station code; Pasadena, CA)
- Pascagoula (Amtrak station code; Pascagoula, MS)
- Pascal Source Code (File Name Extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In some ways, they were put on the back foot because Airbus announced the neo which went for stunning orders at the Paris airshow in 2011.
At last year's Paris airshow Airbus secured huge deals for its A320neo, a revamped version of its A320 shorthaul aircraft.
The letter of intent (LOI) for the cooperation was signed in 2010, and the JV was presented at the Paris Airshow in June.
And in 2009, during the Paris Airshow, Al Baker was quoted as saying that Boeing was run by "bean-counters and lawyers".
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was at the Paris airshow yesterday, raising the possibility that his country might also enter the fray.
21 June 2011 ROLLS-ROYCE INVESTOR BRIEFING - PARIS AIRSHOW Rolls-Royce is today hosting an investor briefing in Paris covering the Group's activities, strategy and long-term prospects.
Chairman Shaikh Hamad bin Abdulla Al Khalifa and Farnborough International Exhibition director Amanda Stainer signed the sponsorship contract with the organising committee of the Bahrain International Air Show (BIAS 2012) at the Paris Airshow yesterday.