Finally, it's important that parents of children with Lyme disease not make their child's illness the overriding, defining characteristic of the family.
What does POCWL stand for?
POCWL stands for Parents of Children With Lyme (est. 2002)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Point-Of-Care Technology
- Port Orchard Community Theater
- Primary Ovarian Carcinoid Tumor (cancer)
- Proof of Concept Trials
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act (Australia)
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1979 (Australia)
- People of Color United (Washington, DC)
- Pair Orthogonality Constrained Variation Method
- Pilot-Operated Check Valve (engineering)
- Pacific Ocean Coalition of Welding Associations