It's incumbent on health officials, mental health advocates, parents of autistic children and others to not jump to conclusions.
What does POAC stand for?
POAC stands for Parents of Autistic Children
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POAC
We have 44 other meanings of POAC in our Acronym Attic
- Priority Oyster Aquaculture Area (Australia)
- Prison Officers Association of Australasia
- Property Owners Association of America
- Portrait Of An American Family
- Post Office Agents Association Ltd (Australia)
- Plano de Ordenamento das Albufeiras de Alqueva e Pedrógão (Portugese)
- Peace Officers' Annuity and Benefit Fund of Georgia
- Placemaking on a Budget
- polyclonal antibody
- International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions
- Pend Oreille Arts Council
- Pentagon Officer's Athletic Club
- Pony of the Americas Club
- Pre-Operative Assessment Clinic (healthcare)
- Primary Options for Acute Care
- Principle of Atom Conservation (chemistry)
- Professional Outplacement Assistance Center (Maryland)
- Programmable Optical Analogic Array Computer
- Programs in Atmospheres, Oceans, and Climate
- Project for the Old American Century
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NAS released the report, which included responses from over 1,000 parents of autistic children, as well as young people with the condition, to mark the launch of its Great Expectations campaign on special educational needs.
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) marked World Autism Awareness Day on April 2 with more than 100 parents of autistic children.
He was struck with the response from parents of autistic children, who said his programmes had a very positive impact.
Byline: Parents discuss the difficulties they face daily without adequate facilities provided for them Abu Dhabi" Parents of autistic children call for laws protecting their children's rights in society.
Byline: DAVID YOUNG BOYZONE star Keith Duffy joined around 200 parents of autistic children at Stormont yesterday to lobby for more Government support.
COMEDIAN Denis Leary has apologised to the parents of autistic children - for branding their kids "lazy" and "stupid".
Mais al-Hajj, a parent who brought her child to the event, mentioned that there were barriers between parents of autistic children and their neighbors.