Parents for School Choice is pressuring Boehner and new members of Congress to revive the program.
What does PFSC stand for?
PFSC stands for Parents for School Choice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFSC
We have 30 other meanings of PFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Per Fidem Studiumque Ad Rostra (Dutch student organization)
- Pension Fund Supervisory Board (Eurocontrol)
- Peoples Federal Savings Bank (Boston, MA)
- Pharmaceutical and Food Safety Bureau (Japan)
- Physical Facilities Service Building (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Piedmont Federal Savings Bank (North Carolina)
- Purdue Foundation Student Board (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia)
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Co. (Japan)
- Parenting and Family Support Centre (Australia)
- Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Inc. (est. 1932)
- Pictures for Sad Children (webcomic)
- Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (est. 1992; Portland, OR)
- Papers on French Seventeenth Century Literature
- Positive Feedback Source Coupled Logic (information engineering)
- Partnership for Supply Chain Management (est. 2005; Arlington, VA)
- Pulmonary Functional Status and Dyspnea Questionnaire
- Parts Failure Service Difficulties Report
- Partnership for Food Safety Education
- Plan for Social Excellence (est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the outset, WSF has received assistance from community organizations including DC Parents for School Choice, the Greater Washington Urban League, and Capital Partners for Education.
JOHN SAEMANN Eugene Parents' group supports Russell Linda Hansen (letters, March 3) is wrong about the position of Concerned Parents for School Choice, an organization of parents from all nine of Eugene's alternative elementary schools.
Parents for School Choice, sent out an action alert asking voucher supporters to help "save this endangered program.
Parents for School Choice tonight sharply criticized the Administration's last-minute decision to issue a "Statement of Administration Policy" opposing the D.
Parents for School Choice today questioned remarks by D.
Parents for School Choice < 202-276-1303, Andrew@ccgstrategies.
Parents for School Choice, which sponsored the campaign.