org California PARENTS HELPING PARENTS Trudy Marsh Holmes 1400 Parkmoor Avenue Suite 100 San Jose, CA 95126-3429 (408) 727-5775 (408) 286-1116 (FAX) * trudy@php.
What does PHP stand for?
PHP stands for Parents Helping Parents
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of PHPOther Resources:
We have 262 other definitions for PHP in our Acronym Attic
- Photographic Intelligence
- pan-european PHOtonic Transport Overlay Network
- Photo Electronics
- Photometric Thermospheric Oxygen Nightglow Study (US NASA)
- PHysics, Optoelectronics, and Technology Of Novel Microresonator Structures
- Photon Torpedo (Star Trek)
- Photochemical Oxidant and Acid Deposition Model Application within the Framework of PIC
- Pan Head Phillips (screw fasteners)
- PANHA (Iran Helicopter Support and Renewal Company) Helicopter Project
- Parallel History Project on NATO and the Warsaw Pact (international security consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parents Helping Parents of Wyoming, Inc Buffalo Wyo.
Byline: Compiled by MARIE TURBILL and JOANNE WELFORD ALSO relying on the parents helping parents philosophy is the National Childbirth Trust (NCT).
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 14, 1999-- Verio Heads List of Silicon Valley Corporate Sponsors of the September Fundraiser at Happy Hollow Park and Zoo in San Jose Parents Helping Parents (PHP), a non-profit parent-directed family resource center in Santa Clara, today announced its second annual "A Day at the Zoo" fund-raiser event to support local children with special needs.
org California PARENTS HELPING PARENTS Trudy Marsh Holmes 1400 Parkmoor Ave, Suite #100 San Jose, CA.
De Leon is employed as a substance abuse counselor and has taught sessions of Parents Helping Parents to inmates in a local detention center.
org California PARENTS HELPING PARENTS 1400 Parkmoor Ave, Suite #100 San Jose, CA.
Seven organizations received funding, including Planetree Health Resource Center, Parents Helping Parents, Live Oaks Adult Day Services, Center for Living with Dying, San Jose's Rosemary School Health Center, Contact Santa Clara County, and Hospice of the Valley.