“While some have threatened to disrupt this historic day, any who attempt to do so can hardly carry the 'pro-family' banner,” Steve Ralls, director of communications for Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG), told 'On Top Magazine'.
What does PFLAG stand for?
PFLAG stands for Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (since 1972; Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PFLAG in our Acronym Attic
- Phospholipid Fatty Acid
- pneumonie franche lobaire aiguë
- Private Forest Land Act (Canada)
- Private Forest Landowners Association
- Professional Faculty Leadership Association
- Professional Family Living Arrangements
- Programmable Fuzzy Logic Array
- Project Financing and Loan Agreement
- Publicly Funded Legal Assistance
- pyruvate formate lyase activating
- Preparing for Life After Graduate School
- Peach-Faced Lovebird (parrot; agapornis roseicollis)
- Patient-Family Learning Centre (Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre; Halifax, Canada)
- Personal Fitness and Lifestyle Consultant (certification; Canada)
- Pro-Family Law Center
- Pilot Fault List Display
- Pipelined Floating Point Load Instruction
- Protocols for Fast Long-Distance (Networks)
- Partial Frontolateral Laryngectomy With Epiglottic Reconstruction
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (usually seen as PFLAG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About PFLAG Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) promotes the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered persons, their families and friends through support, education, and advocacy.
Huckaby, executive director of Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG), said in a statement.