Schools should hold more parent-teacher meetings to explain to us why they are requesting the hike and what will change in the school, whether it's in extra curricular activities or classes," added Madan.
What does PTM stand for?
PTM stands for Parent-Teacher Meeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTM
We have 152 other meanings of PTM in our Acronym Attic
- Project Technical Leadership Team (Idaho)
- Primate T-Lymphotropic Virus
- Project Lead the Way (Clifton Park, NY)
- Packet Transfer Mode
- Paddle Tension Monitor
- Paint-to-Match (automobiles)
- Pall Trinity Micro (Cortland, NY)
- Paneer Tikka Masala (food)
- Parallel Table Management (Red Brick)
- Part-Time Manager
- Particle Theory of Matter
- Partner Territory Manager (Sprint)
- Passenger Transfer Manifest (aviation)
- Passenger Transfer Message (airline industry)
- Payroll Tax Management (various companies)
- Pencil Thin Mustache (Jimmy Buffet song)
- Performance and Talent Management (efficiency measurement)
- Performance Test Model
- Personnel Transport Module (for Landing Craft Air Cushion, LCAC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am an enthusiastic participant in parent-teacher meetings and in homework sessions, renewing my appreciation for simple routines of lives, rare luxuries during the humdrum life in professional cricket", he said.
Am I obliged to stay over the school timings for staff meetings, parent-teacher meetings or for any other workshops without any additional remuneration?
For many parents it was difficult to attend the parent-teacher meetings due to exit/entry related regulations at the border," said Shyam B.
It was only after he promised to quit smoking, be home on Sundays and attend his daughters' parent-teacher meetings and music recitals that she finally swung behind his bid.
Collaborating with Teachers Results of pupil assessments were communicated to parents through pupil reports at 15 schools, by means of individual parent-teacher meetings at 14 schools, through portfolios of pupils' work at eight schools, by means of parent-teacher-child conferences at five schools, and by the use of learning stories at one school.
He attended sporting events and parent-teacher meetings.
Paralimni high school is also trying to create a stronger communication link with the parents of foreign children by organising parent-teacher meetings to discuss any problems that students face.