1 million in grants were awarded to nine states and Puerto Rico to operate 11 Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRCs).
What does PRC stand for?
PRC stands for Parent Resource Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRC
We have 508 other meanings of PRC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Civic Renewal Party (Panama)
- Pacific Rim Conservation (Honolulu, HI)
- Pacific Rim Countries
- Pacific Rivers Council
- Packed Red Cells
- Palm Resource File (Palm Computing Platform file extension)
- Pampanga Radio Communication (Philippine company)
- Parallel Resonant Converter
- Paralysis Resource Center (Christopher and Dana Reeve's Foundation)
- Parents Representative Council (various locations)
- Parents Rights Coalition
- Parham Road Campus (Virginia)
- Parkland Regional College (Canada)
- Parks & Recreation Commission (various locations)
- Parks, Recreation and Conservation (department)
- Partial Response Channel
- Partial Response Coding
- Partial Route Calculation
- Partido Renovación Costariccense (Costa Rican Renovation Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Serves: Los Angeles Colorado DENVER METRO COMMUNITY PARENT RESOURCE CENTER (CPRC) 14501 E.
me (Beta) has a Parent Resource Center with "Ask The Expert," a tech glossary, news, and information on keeping kids safe online.
Upon graduating, students have the opportunity to find work with children up to the age of 12 in a variety of fields, including preschools, daycare centers, parent resource centers and grade school recreation programs.
He said he wants to create a centralized parent resource center, and to encourage teachers to acquire skills in a second language to allow better communication with the growing Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking populations in Milford.
THOMASVILLE, North Carolina, August 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Think All Publishing is pleased to announce a donation of our popular Educational Children Software CDs to the Parent Resource Center at Brier Creek Elementary School in Davidson County, North Carolina.
We need to make sure there is a parent resource center here.
Emma Jane Sellers of Little Rock, a descendent of the Elizabeth Mitchell family that began the nonprofit, and the Roy and Christine Sturgis Charitable and Educational Trust in Dallas contributed money toward opening and operating the Parent Resource Center.