National PTA's Parent Involvement Schools of Excellence certification program recognizes schools that uphold the highest standards in parent involvement and that help meet parent involvement provisions in the 2001 Elementary and Secondary Education Act, reauthorized as the No Child Left Behind Act.
What does PISE stand for?
PISE stands for Parent Involvement Schools of Excellence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PISE
We have 3 other meanings of PISE in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Integrity in Scientific Dis-semination
- Pasadena Independent School District (Pasadena, TX)
- Pearland Independent School District (Texas)
- Pflugerville Independent School District (Texas)
- Plano Independent School District (Plano, Texas)
- Post-Irradiation Sudden Deafness
- Psychotropic-Induced Sexual Dysfunction (psychology and sex therapy)
- Pakistan Initiative for Strategic Development and Competitiveness (USAID)
- Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security
- Peten Itza Scientific Drilling Project
- Partnership to Improve Science Education (Connecticut)
- Plasma and Ion Surface Engineering
- Pneumatically Impacted Stabilized Earth (construction method)
- Professional Issues in Software Engineering
- Programme d'Investissement du Secteur de l'Education (French: Investment Program of the Education Sector; Mali)
- Premium Information Systems Education & Consulting (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Product and Image Security Convention
- Polarization Inversion Spin Exchange at Magic Angle
- Pakistan Islamia School Fujairah (est. 1982; United Arab Emirates)
- Peri-Implant Sulcular Fluid (aka Peri-Implant Sulcus Fluid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- LOS ANGELES, April 24 /PRNewswire/ -- In a national call for parents to take an active role in their children's schools, California State PTA joined National PTA today to unveil six watchpoints to improve student achievement through parent involvement -- the cornerstone of National PTA's Parent Involvement Schools of Excellence Certification.