The renewable energy developer said, The five-year loan will be disbursed in this year at an interest rate in line with the market benchmark and is backed by a parent company guarantee released by Enel Green Power .
What does PCG stand for?
PCG stands for Parent Company Guarantee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCG
We have 164 other meanings of PCG in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Clean Fuels and Vehicles (UN Environment Programme; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Peripheral Chromatic Field of Vision
- Primary Cause for Variability
- Peninsula Council for Workforce Development (Virginia)
- Pulaski County Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; est. 2000; Winamac, Indiana)
- Policy Center on the First Year of College
- Ports, Customs, & Free Zone Corporation (Dubai)
- Packaged Consumer Goods
- Paclitaxel/Cisplatin/Gemcitabine (chemotherapy regimen)
- Pakistan Coast Guards
- Partido Comunista Guatemalteco (Guatemala)
- Pasch Consulting Group (digital marketing; Eatontown, NJ)
- Pasig City Government (Philippines)
- Paso Caballos, Guatemala (Airport code)
- Patriot Computer Group
- Patrol Chaser (Missile)
- PC Gamer (magazine)
- Peace Campaign Group (India)
- Peacekeeping Core Group (US interagency policy development body)
- Peaks Coaching Group (Bedford, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 32,500 sq ft venue is capable of holding more than 3,800 people and is currently let to Hospitality Holdings, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Compass Group, which provides a full parent company guarantee on the property.
This milestone was foreshadowed in the announcement of 4 April 2011 titled "Joint Venture Agreement & Parent Company Guarantee for Victoria Coldry Project Signed in Hanoi".
There are no parent company guarantees on Wiederholt's liabilities.
None has a parent company guarantee similar to that of the bond which matured on Dec.
Because my information is that the English Premier League, worried about the financial stability of Setanta, insisted on parent company guarantees, clauses in the contract that would obligate the major backers - such as Goldman Sachs and Doughty Hanson - to pay up what was due if the TV company folded.
India's state-run petroleum exploration company, Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) in August 2008 approved the enhancement of its parent company guarantee (PCG) with ADNOC to $300m from $200m for crude oil purchases by its refining unit Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL).
Abu Dhabi: AaIndia's state-run petroleum exploration company, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has approved the enhancement of its parent company guarantee (PCG) with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) to $300 million from $200 million for crude oil purchases by its refining unit Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL), according to an ONGC source.