Parcel Return Service provides a service to commercial customers allowing them to easily and economically retrieve packages returned by their customers.
What does PRS stand for?
PRS stands for Parcel Return Service (USPS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRS
We have 401 other meanings of PRS in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Rim Symposium
- Packet Ring Switch (Alcatel)
- Packet Routing Switch (IBM)
- Pairs (shoe industry)
- Pakistani Rupee (national currency)
- Pallet Repair Systems, Inc
- Panoz Racing School
- Parakeet Response Syndrome
- Parallel-Resonance Screen
- Paranormal Research Society (Pennsylvania State University; State College, PA)
- Parent Rating Scale
- Parry-Romberg Syndrome
- Parti Radical Socialiste (French: Radical Socialist Party)
- Partial-Response Signaling
- Partially Reflecting Surface
- Partido da Renovação Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party; Angola)
- Partido de La Revolución Salvadoreña (El Salvador)
- Partido para a Renovaçao Social (Portuguese: Social Renovation Party, Guinea-Bissau)
- Partnership (IRB)
- Passenger Reservation System (Indian Railways)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parcel Return Service provides qualifying high-volume business mailers with convenience and cost savings through a work-share discount program.
Launching in time for the busy holiday shopping and shipping season, FedEx SmartPost Returns Service, utilizing the Postal Service's Parcel Return Service, will provide retailers and their customers an easy solution for returning merchandise.
Merchandise Returns Made Easy Through Carrier Pickup([TM] )Service AUSTIN, Texas -- Newgistics, an approved third-party reverse logistics provider for Parcel Return Service, today announced that its clients can now offer consumers free Carrier Pickup([TM]) service by the Postal Service[TM] for any Parcel Return Service package.