4 million) charged to UK - England for weaknesses in the Land Parcel Identification and Geographic Information Systems (LPIS-GIS), in the processing of applications, in administrative cross checks and in on-the-spot controls with regard to area aid; 48.
What does PID stand for?
PID stands for Parcel Identification (property registration)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PID
We have 246 other meanings of PID in our Acronym Attic
- Pigeon Circovirus
- pressure independent control valve
- Percutaneous in Situ Coronary Venous Arterialization
- Plasma Impulse Chemical Vapour Deposition
- Pacific Inter-Club Yacht Association
- Perth Inner City Youth Service
- Nassau, Bahamas - Paradise Island (Airport Code)
- Packet Identifier
- Paradise In Distress (Golden Earring album)
- Parameter Identification
- Parent Identification
- Partial Initial Decision
- Particle Identification (Nuclear and Particle Physics)
- Partido Institucional Democratico (México, politcal party)
- Passenger Information Display (software; transportation industry)
- Passive Infrared Detector
- Password Identifier
- Past International Director
- Pathway Interaction Database (cancer research)
- Patient Identifier (alphanumeric and bar code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participation in projects: Land Parcel Identification System creation in Lithuania (2002-2003), Land Parcel Identification System and Block Database update in Lithuania (2004-2006).
The Client Exchange validates the property data provided by the client ensuring the parcel identification number, property address, and current owner name with each taxing authority are accurate.
During the period 2005-2006, EUROSENSE EOOD executed in an extremely short time aerophoto flights of the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria (total area of 110 732 sq km) and developed the first digital color orthophoto map of the territory of the country for the Ministry of Agriculture and Food under a project to develop a Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS).
The checks include cross checks against the Assembly Government's Land Parcel Identification database and information contained in annual Single Application Forms to confirm that there is no aspect of double funding, no inappropriate land usage and that all relevant scheme conditions have been met.
New European legislation requires Cardiff to cross check Tir Gofal claims against Single Application Forms as well as mapping information contained on the Land Parcel Identification database.
Abstract: Romanian Paying and Intervention Agency for Agriculture has financed a complex project in order to create and maintain the IACS-LPIS (Integrated Administration and Control System--Land Parcel Identification System).
The investigators used public property tax records to find the parcel identification number (PIN) for each case and control household.