Parathyroid hypertensive factor (PHF) may be useful as a diagnostic marker of salt-sensitive, low-renin hypertension.
What does PHF stand for?
PHF stands for Parathyroid Hypertensive Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHF
We have 65 other meanings of PHF in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Early Warning (New Zealand)
- Presbyterian Health Education and Welfare Association
- Petroleum Handling Equipment Working Group (NATO)
- Public Health Emergency Working Group (US Air Force)
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Newport News/Williamsburg/Hampton, VA, USA - Patrick Henry International (Airport Code)
- Paired Helical Filaments
- Paired Helical Fragments
- Pakistan Heart Foundation
- Pakistan Hockey Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced that the Canadian Patent Office has issued a Notice of Allowance for CVT's Parathyroid Hypertensive Factor (PHF) patent application.