Association of anti-Yo (type I) antibody with paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration in the setting of transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder: detection of Yo antigen in tumor tissue and fall in antibody titers following tumor removal.
What does PCD stand for?
PCD stands for Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCD
We have 293 other meanings of PCD in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Council on Children and Youth (Health and Human Services Agency; Mendocino County, CA)
- Public Citizens for Children and Youth (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pennsylvania Council of Children Youth and Family Services
- Pacer Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Pacific Car Demurrage Bureau
- Pacific Communications Division
- Package Configuration Descriptor (computing)
- Page Cache Disable
- Panama City Division (US Navy)
- Panoramic Cockpit Display
- Partial Consent Decree
- Participatory Community Development
- Partida Cristiandemocratica Dalla Svizra (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Partido del Centro Democrático (México)
- Partnership for Child Development
- Partnership for Community Development (various locations)
- Party for Democratic Convergence (Cape Verde)
- Passive Case Detection (healthcare)
- Passive Crystal Detector
- Payload Correction Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is one of just 100 sufferers of paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration in the world.