Paralytic shellfish poisoning toxin profile of the digestive gland and other tissues from scallops exposed to intoxication and detoxification periods.
What does PSPT stand for?
PSPT stands for Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning Toxin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSPT
We have 1 other meaning of PSPT in our Acronym Attic
- Public Services Privatisation Research Unit (UK)
- Paddle Steamer Preservation Society (est. 1959; Scotland, UK)
- Pearl Street Power Station (New York City)
- Pesticides Safety Precautions Scheme (UK)
- Post Spinal Pain Syndrome
- Power Steering Pressure Switch (engines)
- Private Sector Participation Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Product Software Programming System
- Pruning Strategy Based on Parameter Space Construction (computer science)
- Port Service Provider Security Officer (Australia)
- Pertussis Serological Potency Test
- Pervasive Security, Privacy and Trust (conference; University of Maryland)
- Physical Sectors per Track (computing)
- Precision Solar Photometric Telescope (US NSF)
- Physiological Support Squadron
- Penza State Pedagogical University (Penza, Russia)
- Policy and Strategic Planning Unit (Orissa, India)
- Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine
- Paint Shop Pro User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shellfish samples taken last week indicated that levels of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins had dropped below the alert level.
Detection and identification of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins in Florida pufferfish responsible for incidents of neurologic illness.