com), today announced support for the Parallels Business Automation Standard (PBAS), a fully integrated billing and hosting automation system for managing and scaling small and medium-size web hosting businesses.
What does PBA stand for?
PBA stands for Parallels Business Automation (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBA
We have 297 other meanings of PBA in our Acronym Attic
- Petabyte per Second
- First Polar Body
- Preece-Baines Model 1 (biology)
- Second Polar Body
- Paintball 2xtremes Magazine
- Planning Board for Training
- Pacific Broadcasting Association (ministry; Japan)
- Paid By Agent (shipping)
- Paintball Action (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Paralysis By Analysis
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Africa (Pty) Ltd. (engineering firm)
- Partial-Birth Abortion
- Patrolman's Benevolent Association
- Pattern of Business Activity (business statistic)
- Pattern-Based Approach
- Pattern-Based Approach (software architecture)
- Pembina Pipeline (New York Stock Exchange symbol)
- Pembrokeshire Baptist Association (Wales, UK)
- Pencil Beam Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also now available is the preview of Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.
com), a global leader in hosting and cloud services enablement and desktop virtualization, has officially launched Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.