In September, an assortment of biologists, ecologists, computer scientists, and engineers came together in Europe to compare notes on insect behavior and algorithm development at three meetings with intriguing titles: the Sixth International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature and the Sixth International Conference on the Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, both in Paris, and the Second International Workshop on Ant Algorithms (ANTS 2000) in Brussels.
What does PPSN stand for?
PPSN stands for Parallel Problem Solving from Nature (International Conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPSN
We have 5 other meanings of PPSN in our Acronym Attic
- Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region (Missouri)
- Penolong Pegawai Sistem Maklumat (Malay: Auxiliary Employee Information System)
- People per Square Mile
- Personnel Policies for Staff Members (University of California)
- Peter Parker: Spider-Man (comic)
- Points Per Square Meter (rug measurement)
- Ports, Protocols and Services Management
- Procurement, Precedence of Supplies, Material and Equipment Committee (US Navy)
- Periodic Pilot Strength Measurement Message (aviation)
- Public Policy Studies Majors Union (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria
- Personal Public Service Number (Department of Social and Family Affairs; Ireland)
- Pre-Plant Soil Nitrate Test
- Present Position
- Public Packet-Switched Network
- Public Policy and Service Network (UK)
- Fourth International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature (1996)
- Fifth International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature
- Professional Photographers Society of North Florida
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey