A Danieli construction Constructed by Italy's Danieli, the Emirates Steel Heavy Section Mill will produce parallel-flange beams, columns and bearing piles with up to 1,016 mm web depth and 419 flange width, up to 430 mm parallel flange channels, 250 mm angles, 750 mm U-sheet piles and 630 mm Z-sheet piles using 350 x 220 mm conticast blooms and up to 1050 x 460 x 120 mm beam blanks as starting material.
What does PFC stand for?
PFC stands for Parallel Flange Channel (construction industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFC
We have 363 other meanings of PFC in our Acronym Attic
- Pressurized Fluidized-Bed Reactor
- Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor
- Perceived Family Burden Scale (behavioral impact)
- Perfluorobutane Sulfonate
- Problem Feature Benefit and Solution
- Pelargonium Flower Break Virus
- [not an acronym] (formerly Premiere Futebol Clube; Brazilian TV channel)
- Pacific Forestry Centre (Canada)
- Pacific Fuel Cell Corporation (Euclid, OH)
- Paid From Credits
- Parallel Flow Condenser
- Parent Faculty Club (various schools)
- Particle Flow Code (chemistry)
- Partizan Football Club (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Partners For Community
- Partnership for Caring, Inc
- Partnership for Children
- Party for a Cause Foundation (est. 2007; Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Passenger Facility Charge (airlines)
- Patient Financial Counselor (various companies)