Int'l conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (18th: 2009: Raleigh, N.
What does PACT stand for?
PACT stands for Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (Conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACT
We have 282 other meanings of PACT in our Acronym Attic
- Public Access Computer Systems Review (online journal)
- Pakistan Association of Cricket Statisticians and Scorers
- Peace and Conflict Studies Society (McMaster University; Canada)
- Production Acceptance Certification Standard System (stores training requirements for mechanical workers)
- Presidential Advisory Council for Science and Technology (Korea)
- Putney Auditory Comprehension Screening Test
- Penhold Air Cadet Summer Training Centre (Canada)
- Provincial Advisory Council on the Status of Women (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- Palmetto Achievement Challenge Test
- Palo Alto Collaborative Testbed
- Parent Advisory Council Team
- Parent and Child Together
- Parents & Abducted Children Together
- Parents Allied with Children and Teachers
- Parents and Children Together
- Partial Aircrew Coordination Trainer
- Partner for Art Culture Tourism
- Partners Achieving Change Together
- Partners and Community Together
- Partnership in Advanced Computing Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Int'l conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (14th: 2005: St.