A giant inflatable of a woman being groped illustrated the ode to teenage lust that was Paradise By The Dashboard Light, and the singer was in tears before and after For Crying Out Loud.
What does PBTDL stand for?
PBTDL stands for Paradise by the Dashboard Light (Meatloaf song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Pacific Bell Telephone Company (California)
- Palm Beach Treasure Coast (Association of Records Managers & Administrators; Florida)
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium
- Peoples Bank and Trust Company (Missouri)
- Person Behind the Counter
- Perthshire Big Tree Country (UK)
- Plan B Theatre Company (Utah)
- Powered by the Cheat (online cartoons)
- Property Before-Tax Cash Flow
- Plug Back Total Depth
- Pine Bluff Truck Driving School (Arkansas)
- Pacific Building Trade Expo
- Performance Based Teacher Education
- Performance Based Tsunami Engineering
- Punjab Board of Technical Education (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Pampered by the Foot (Lenoir, NC)
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Port Blakely Tree Farms (Tumwater, WA)
- Protective Barrier Test Facility
- Pump Bearing Test Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their duet on Paradise by the Dashboard Lights had all the humour of the original and by then, despite a recent knee operation, the star of the Rock Horror Show was in full flow.
Oh^ F`B@FP`b BO `=dhDBR` BO f[b h ^[PhR ]OObf;` BO ^hPD ;`DB`Fbh;D }` hDT`b h ]FO@J O^ J`OJR` =\hB B\`[F ^h>O@F[B` '`hB 'Oh^ DOP] =hDD Laura Raby, 24, a student, living in Newcastle city centre said: "I love Paradise by the Dashboard Light .
Paradise by the Dashboard Lights In the context of the current academic job market (or lack thereof), it strikes me that the ACCUTE conference as a whole--and the dance party expressly so--is a collective performance of what Lauren Berlant has identified as "cruel optimism.
Probably Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meat Loaf because that's like three songs in one.
A: Probably Paradise by The Dashboard Light by Meat Loaf because that's like three songs in one.
He called a doctor, took vitamin B12 and cortisone shots, went on stage and focused on getting to his song Paradise by the Dashboard Light because "I can sing Paradise dead".
Meat Loaf made history with the release of his debut album Bat Out Of Hell, which featured the hits Paradise By The Dashboard Lights, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad and You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth.