He was part of a parade of bands marking the end of the annual Holme Valley Brass Band contest.
What does POB stand for?
POB stands for Parade Of Bands
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POB
We have 52 other meanings of POB in our Acronym Attic
- Point of Aim Target (target shooting)
- Police Officer Assistance Trust (Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- Pre-Owned Asset Tax (UK)
- Psychological Operations Assessment Team
- Prescription Opioid Addiction Treatment Study
- Pacific Overseas Air Technical Service Command (US Navy)
- Protestants and Other Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Pi Orbital Axis Vector Analysis
- Professional Officers' Association Victoria (Australia)
- Paper-Over-Board (type of book binding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- West Coast Bank is sponsoring the 43rd Annual Hazel Dell / Salmon Creek Parade of Bands.
The theme of this year's carnival, organised as ever by South Wales Intercultural Community Arts (SWICA), is Festival Mania: World of Celebration which means a 700-strong parade of bands, dancers, drummers and street performers have tailored their costumes to festivals from around the world.