12 US Dollar) To use parabolic trough solar collectors for the conversion of solar, into 90 deg.
What does PTSC stand for?
PTSC stands for Parabolic Trough Solar Collector (solar energy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTSC
We have 38 other meanings of PTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Task Safety Analysis
- Prevention Through Service Alliance
- Professional and Technical Staffing (Kelly Services Inc.)
- Palm Tran Service Board (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Parking and Traffic Services Building (Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Peak Total Serum Bilirubin
- Peoples Trust & Savings Bank (Indiana)
- Professional Teaching Standards Board (Wyoming)
- Protank Technologies Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Paper Toilet Seat Cover
- Parent Teacher Student Conference
- Pentagon Telecommunications Service Center
- Petroleum Technical Service Company (China)
- Portland Timbers Supporters Club (Portland, OR)
- Provisioning Technical Service Committee (Oasis)
- Pleasanton-Tulancingo Sister City Association (California and Mexico)
- Polish Tatra Sheepdog Club of America
- Palatine Township Senior Citizens Council (Palatine, IL)
- Post-Traumatic Spinal Cord Cyst
- Posterior Tibial Nerve Somatosensory Cortical Evoked Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
The greenhouses consist of a state-of-the-art parabolic trough solar collector with a thermal desalination unit supported by photo voltaic technology.
3M's Renewable Energy Division has teamed with Gossamer Space Frames to unveil a new parabolic trough solar collector technology designed to significantly reduce equipment and installation costs for CSP systems used in power generation.