The new and improved MPR prime focus parabolic reflector antennas and MYP enclosed yagi antennas will replace all previously offered models in those lines.
What does PRA stand for?
PRA stands for Parabolic Reflector Antenna
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRA
We have 427 other meanings of PRA in our Acronym Attic
- Progressive Ratio 5 (psychological research)
- Province of Residence 5 Years Ago (Canada)
- A/Puerto Rico/8/34 (virus)
- Pacific Racing Association (various locations)
- Pacifica Radio Archives (North Hollywood, CA)
- Packet Resource Assignment
- Paint Research Association (UK)
- Panel for Regulatory Accountability
- Panel Reactive Antibody (blood testing)
- Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system includes a parabolic reflector antenna, two electrical motors and a small computer that gives commands to aim the antenna, covered by a white plastic dome, at the DirecTV satellites 22 miles above the Earth's surface.
24, 25 and 26), SRI International will operate a radio telescope and its 150-foot parabolic reflector antenna (called the "dish") to test UHF communication signals to and from the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft that was launched on Nov.