Contrary to common practice in surgical staging of endometrial cancer, systematic pelvic and paraaortic lymphadenectomy should extend as far as the patient's renal vessels, researchers reported in Tampa at the annual meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists.
What does PALA stand for?
PALA stands for Paraaortic Lymphadenectomy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PALA
We have 25 other meanings of PALA in our Acronym Attic
- Purdue Airlink
- Pure and Applied Logic (various schools)
- Purpose, Agenda, and Logistics
- Purpose, Agenda, Limit
- Pakistani American Leadership Center (Washington, DC)
- Phase Alternation Line - Séquentiel Couleur Avec Mémoire
- Parallel Aligned Spatial Light Modulator
- Papillomavirus-Associated Locus 2
- Phenylalanine Ammonia-Lyase Gene 2
- Paladin (gaming character)
- Partido Agrario Laborista Alajuelense (Agricultural Labor Action, Costa Rica)
- Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association
- Pennsylvania Library Association
- Philippine Association of Landscape Architects
- Poetics and Linguistics Association (UK)
- Precedence Access Limitation Announcement
- Presidential Active Lifestyle Award
- Prison Atheist League of America (Austin, TX)
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Connected With Personnel
- Profiling Automatic Lagrangian Circulation Explorer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yadav reported her institution's experience with a series of 100 patients who underwent transperitoneal laparoscopic pelvic and/or paraaortic lymphadenectomy between January 1999 and April 2004 using ultrasonic shears from different manufacturers (Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Johnson & Johnson, Olympus) as the primary instrument for dissection and hemostasis.