What does PTBP-PG stand for?
PTBP-PG stands for Para-Tert-Butylphenol Polymer Grade (SI Group, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Player(s) To Be Named
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Bezpieczenstwa i Niezawodnosci
- Player to Be Named Later
- Parent Teacher Booster Organization (Framingham High School; Framingham, MA)
- Patellar Tendon-Bearing Orthosis
- Peterborough (Canada)
- Para-Tertiary Butylphenol
- Philippine Time-Bound Program (Department of Labor and Employment; Philippines)
- Pretax Transportation Benefits Plan (Research Coporation of the University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)
- Polypyrimidine Tract Binding Protein 1 (gene)
- Peripheral-Type Benzodiazepine Receptor Gene (genetics)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Badan Radiacyjnych (Polish: Polish Radiation Research Society)
- Portugese Brazilian
- Professional Team Bull Riding
- Push The Big Red Button
- Persistent Turn-Based Server (video game program)
- Partial Test Ban Treaty
- Percutaneous Transluminal Balloon Valvuloplasty (cardiology)
- Price to Tangible Book Value