3% of their time on non-essential paperwork and clerical tasks.
What does PWK stand for?
PWK stands for Paperwork
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWK
We have 8 other meanings of PWK in our Acronym Attic
- Prisoner of War Interrogation Section (German WWII POW camp, England)
- Public Works Information System
- Possession with Intent to Sell & Deliver
- Public Wireless Internet Service Provider
- Poisson Weighted Infinite Tree
- Possession with Intent to Supply (criminal charge)
- Peace Winds Japan (humanitarian aid organization)
- Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
- Personal Writings of Joseph Smith (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Palwaukee Composite Squadron
- Pasty White Kids
- Paul Wilbur Klipsch (audio engineer)
- People Worth Knowing (band)
- Peter W. Kulicki (acoustic engineer; PWK Designs)
- Phone Wallet Keys
- Politischer Wochen Kommentar (German: Weekly Political Comment)
- Power Word Kill (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons spell)
- Puppets Who Kill (TV show)
- Paguyuban Warga Katolik Indonesia (Indonesian Catholic organization; Chicago, IL)
- Parallel-Weighted k-out-of-n
Samples in periodicals archive:
One normally doesn’t even get an “attaboy” for doing paperwork because it is expected as part of the job.
3 hours a week on paperwork and 100,000 part-timers spend 3.
No paperwork or poorly filled out paperwork only slows down turn-around time
GAO-04-676T April 20, 2004 The Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) requires federal agencies to minimize the paperwork burden they impose on the public.
In addition to the OSHA legislation, the House approved the Paperwork and Regulatory Improvements Act (H.
Byline: Jason Kandel and James Nash Staff Writers In the aftermath of a sweep of possible parole violators that went awry, top LAPD officials say they intend soon to streamline the massive amounts of paperwork officers are required to complete under the federal consent decree when any force is used in making an arrest.
Recently, the House approved a bipartisan bill to ease the burden of government paperwork on America's small businesses, H.