Finalists in this year's Game of the Year category include: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2), Burnout 3 (Xbox), Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GC), and Half Life 2 (PC).
What does PMTTYD stand for?
PMTTYD stands for Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door (Nintendo game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Precision Machining Technology Show
- Predetermined Motion Time System
- Primary Movements Teaching System (skiing)
- Principal Member of Technical Staff (American Telephone and Telegraph, Inc.)
- Private Mobile Telephone Service
- Processor Module Test Set
- Proximity Mobile Transaction Service Alliance (Taiwan)
- PETRONAS Management Training Sdn Bhd (Malasyia)
- Primary Malignant Testicular Tumors (cancer)
- Professional Musky Tournament Trail Ltd. (Frankfort, IL)
- Path Maximum Transmission Unit
- Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
- Pepper Mild Tigre Virus (plant disease)
- Personal Miniature Thermal Vision (military equipment)
- Potato Mop-Top Virus (agriculture)
- Producers Management Television (King of Prussia, PA)
- Psycho Motor Therapeutic Vaulting
- Page Make-Up
- Paracelsus Medical University (Salzburg, Austria)
- Paradise Music & Entertainment, Inc. (former stock symbol; now PDSE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
R) PC - Atari Fable - Microsoft(R) Game Studios Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - Ubisoft Lord of the Rings: The Third Age - EA (Electronic Arts) The Urbz - EA Everquest 2 - Sony WOW (World of Warcraft) - Blizzard Younger Players Nancy Drew Series - Her Interactive SuperMario Sunshine - Nintendo Crash Bandecoot - The Wrath of Cortex or Nitro Cart - publisher: Konami Sonic Heroes - Sega Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - Nintendo To check out a game's appropriateness for children or young teens, parents can visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) web site at http://www.
About Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door stars Mario, who can alter his shape from a paper airplane for flight, to a tube of paper to roll, to a paper ship to float; thus creating a very unique way to progress through the game and battle a variety of enemies.