In India Papaya ringspot virus (PRSV) is transmitted by both A.
What does PRSV stand for?
PRSV stands for Papaya Ringspot Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRSV
We have 2 other meanings of PRSV in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Review Special Topics Accelerators and Beams
- Poverty Reduction Strategy Trust Fund
- Physical Review Special Topics Physics Education Research
- Pacific Reporting Services Unlimited (Honolulu, HI)
- Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India)
- Pekan Raya Sumatera Utara (Indonesian: North Sumatera Fair Week)
- Performance Restricted Stock Unit
- Police Requirements Support Unit (UK)
- Post Release Software Upgrade (Sprint)
- Punjab Radical Students' Union (India)
- Purified Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Peng-Robinson-Stryjek-Vera Equation of State (chemical engineering)
- Persistent Right Superior Vena Cava
- Positive Rolandic Sharp Waves
- Power Rangers Spoiler Warnings (website)
- Preload Recruitable Stroke Work Slope
- Preload Recruitable Stroke Work-Relation (cardiology)
- Provence Rag Soft White (art supplies)
- Preload Recruitable Stroke Work Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ithaca, NY) has patented a method of isolation and identification of nucleic acid sequences encoding the coat protein of papaya ringspot virus in the Kapoho (KA), Keaau (KE), Thailand (TH), Brazil (BR), Jamaica (JA), Mexico (ME), Venezuela (VE), and Oahu (OA) strains, and the uses thereof to impart viral resistance to papaya plants.
The second largest crop in Hawaii, papaya was almost wiped out by the papaya ringspot virus a decade ago.
While Freedom II carries resistance to WMV2 and ZYMV, Quemada cautions that it is not resistant to papaya ringspot virus (PRV) and cucumber mosaic virus (CMV), two other devastating plant viruses.