He focuses on Der Fuhrer Panzergrenadier Regiment and describes background on the division from 1939 to 1943 and the structure and makeup of the motorized infantry formation, from the regiment to the platoon level, and the heavy weapons, flak, artillery, reconnaissance, and supply elements.
What does PZGREN stand for?
PZGREN stands for Panzergrenadier (German: Soldier of the Motorized/Mechanized Infantry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Positive and Zero Flow
- Pressure at Zero Flow
- Polski Zwiazek Futbolu Amerykanskiego (Polish American Football Association)
- Preity Zinta Fan Club (Bollywood actress)
- Polski Zwiazek Firm Deweloperskich (Polish: Polish Association of Business Developers)
- Polski Zwiazek Firm Ochrony (Polish: National Commission for the Protection of Companies; Poland)
- PanZerGrenadier (German: motorized or mechanized infantry)
- Piloten zonder Grenzen (Dutch: Pilots without Borders)
- Professional Zooarchaeology Group (UK)
- Power Zones Gaming Network
- Platform Zorginstellingen Grote Steden (Dutch: Large Cities Health Care Platform; Netherlands)
- Panstwowy Zaklad Higieny (Polish: National Institute of Hygiene)
- Polskie Zrzeszenie Hoteli (Polish: Polish Association of Hotels; Poland)
- Prince Zaid Hospital (Jordan)
- Proliferative Zone Height (colonic cells)
- Provincie Zuid-Holland
- Personen Zoek Installatie (Dutch: Personal Security System; home and business alarm systems)
- Piet Zwart Instituut (Dutch: Piet Zwart Institute)
- Projekta Za Izvedbo (Slovenian: Project to Conduct)
- Protamine Zinc Insulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here and in the surrounding countryside during the days ira mediately following D-Day, Canadians attempted to expand the bridgehead and fought some very fierce battles against elements of the 12th SS Panzer Division and, in particular, Colonel Kurt Mever's 25th SS Panzergrenadier Regiment.
A team from the Germany's Panzergrenadier Battalion 371 provided the opposition as they formed the Saxon Infantry against whom the 2nd Battalion, Royal Welch Fusiliers played football on Christmas Day 1914.
The three, all in their 80s, were said to be former members of an SS Panzergrenadier Division.
The court in La Spezia, north-western Italy, issued indictments against Gerhard Sommer, 83, Alfred Schonenberg, 83,and Ludwig Sonntag, 80, alleged ex-members of an SS Panzergrenadier Division.
A kind of male version of Barbie, they come as macho characters like Hauptscharfuhrer Hermann and Panzergrenadier Uwe.
The Gro[Beta]deutschland Infantry Regiment first saw action in the French Campaign, and in 1942 the regiment was declared a panzergrenadier regiment, becoming the Panzergrenadier Division Gro[Beta]deutschland in 1943.
A team from the German Army's Panzergrenadier Battalion 371 will provide the opposition as they formed the Saxon Infantry against whom the 2nd Battalion, Royal Welch Fusiliers, famously played football on Christmas Day 1914.