Low temperature and induced sterility in rice: Evidence for the effects of temperature before panicle initiation.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Panicle Initiation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Package Insert (medications)
- Packet Interface
- Paducah & Illinois Railroad
- Paedagogisches Institut (Vienna, Austria)
- Page Impression (Internet advertising)
- Page Interleaving
- Paging (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Pallidum Internum
- Pampers Institute (UK)
- Pandemic Influenza
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rice cultivars Total phenol content [+ or -] SD (mg GAE/g of extract) Pigment of rice Tillering Panicle initiation stage stage White Jasmine 105 0.
Urea at a rate of 150 kg/ha was broadcast as topdressing at the tillering stage on 18 June in Treatments U and U+S and 10 July in Treatments L and L+S, and at the panicle initiation stage on 22 July in Treatments U and U+S and 3 August in Treatments L and L+S.