He also serves regularly as an expert witness and is qualified as a member of the American Arbitration Association panel of neutrals.
What does PON stand for?
PON stands for Panel of Neutrals (International Trademark Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PON
We have 52 other meanings of PON in our Acronym Attic
- Powers and the Mothers of Tension (band)
- Protein O-Mannosyltransferase
- Port of Miami Terminal Operating Company, LLC (Miami, Florida)
- Patria o Muerte, Venceremos! (Spanish: Fatherland or Death, We Shall Overcome!)
- Percent of Market Value
- Privately-Owned Motor Vehicle (Canadian military)
- Profiles of the Messiah: The Vineyard (book)
- Point of the Mountain Water Treatment Plant (Utah)
- Point of Maintenance
- Pacific Online, Inc. (Santa Rosa, California)
- Paraffins, Olefins and Naphthenes (biofuel products)
- Particulate Organic Nitrogen
- Party of No (Republican party slang)
- Passive Optical Network
- Path of Neo (game)
- Payload Operations Network
- Pekan Olahraga Nasional (National Sports Week; Indonesia)
- Periodical Operating Notice
- Petroleum Operations Notice (DTI UK government Department of Trade & Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the American Arbitration Association IP Panel of Neutrals.
Riola sits on the panel of mediators for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and is a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA) esteemed Panel of Neutrals.
CMAP is responsible for building both the awareness and use of mediation in France, and, over the last decade, has won the confidence of courts and tribunals, who regularly refer matters capable of settlement to CMAP's highly respected panel of neutrals.
ORLANDO, April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Jill Sarnoff Riola, an intellectual property partner in the Orlando office of the national law firm Baker & Hostetler LLP, has been appointed by the International Trademark Association (INTA) to serve on its Panel of Neutrals, in conjunction with the INTA Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) program.
Binding processes, the most common of which is arbitration - an out-of-court adjudication of a dispute before a neutral or panel of neutrals, very often with special technical expertise in the underlying subject matter of the dispute.
A long-time leader with the International Trademark Association (INTA), he was appointed in 2003 to the distinguished panel of Neutrals.
CPR's Panel of Neutrals is a prestigious and highly selective list that CPR maintains for the reference of corporate users and their counsel when they seek neutrals of particular sophistication for high-stakes, complex or multiparty disputes.