The punters have heard good things about their Sexy Fries - sweet potato chips topped with paneer tikka masala - and want in on the act.
What does PTM stand for?
PTM stands for Paneer Tikka Masala (food)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PTM
We have 152 other meanings of PTM in our Acronym Attic
- Patuxent Tidewater Land Trust (Maryland)
- Principals' Technology Leadership Training (Indiana)
- Project Technical Leadership Team (Idaho)
- Primate T-Lymphotropic Virus
- Project Lead the Way (Clifton Park, NY)
- Packet Transfer Mode
- Paddle Tension Monitor
- Paint-to-Match (automobiles)
- Pall Trinity Micro (Cortland, NY)
- Parallel Table Management (Red Brick)
- Parent-Teacher Meeting
- Part-Time Manager
- Particle Theory of Matter
- Partner Territory Manager (Sprint)
- Passenger Transfer Manifest (aviation)
- Passenger Transfer Message (airline industry)
- Payroll Tax Management (various companies)
- Pencil Thin Mustache (Jimmy Buffet song)
- Performance and Talent Management (efficiency measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cheaper licence for soft alcohol soon WASH down a chicken or paneer tikka masala with a chilled bottled of beer or a glass of sparkling wine in your favourite neighbourhood restaurant from next week.
But whether you love a Paneer Tikka Masala or a spicy Dal Makhani, you could invite your friends and family round to watch a movie on your new TV and, at the same time, enjoy a tasty authentic Indian dish made easy by Shana Foods.
Worse, his Palak Paneer, Malai Kofta, and Paneer Tikka Masala each have enough cheese, cream, and whole milk to supply a hefty eight grams of sat fat.