Currently pancreatic elastase-1 appears to be the best noninvasive assessment of pancreatic function available," says Phillip P Toskes, M.
What does PE1 stand for?
PE1 stands for Pancreatic Elastase-1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pan European Football Police Training Project (football match policing)
- High Density Polyethylene
- PAMRI Emulator Interface CSCI
- Phenol Extraction of EXOM
- PAMRI Emulator Software CSCI
- Cross Linked Polyethylene
- Physical Education/Health Education
- Practice Expense per Hour (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; US DHHS)
- Producibility Enhancement/Performance Improvement (USAF)
- Protein Energy to Total Energy Level
- Parasite Eve 2 (video game)
- PowerElf II Server Appliance
- Protein E2 (cell protein type)
- Pokemon Elite 2000 (website)
- Pseudomonas Exotoxin 40
- Departamento de Energia e Automação Elétricas (Portugese; POLI - USP São Paulo, Brazil)
- Pacific Energy Associates, Inc.
- Palestine Energy Authority
- Parliamentary Elections Act (various locations)
- Peace Establishment Authority