Title: "Enzymatic Remodeling of the Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Tumor Microenvironment to Improve Chemotherapeutic Efficacy" Presentation Time: 3:45 p.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Precursor D1 Protein (biochemistry)
- Programmed Death 1 (molecule)
- Point Correlation Dimension (algorithm)
- Procurement Desktop - Defense
- Protein Domain 3 (molecular virology)
- Process Definition for Java
- Packaging and Design Association, Europe
- Packet Downlink Assignment (GPRS)
- Painting and Decorating Association (Warwickshire, UK)
- Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia
- Parameter Data Area
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In their study, the Johns Hopkins team tested the vaccine in 39 people with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas (PDAC), the most common form of pancreatic cancer.
6% of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas, and it was associated with tumor recurrence/metastasis and poor prognosis in a study of 133 cases of surgically resected stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by Foo et al.
BACKGROUND: The poor prognosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC) is accounted for by the absence of early diagnostic markers and effective treatments.
Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is the most prevalent form of pancreatic cancer and one of the most deadly cancers.
From July 2000 to January 2007, a total of 1088 patients from 16 countries with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma with R0 or R1 (35%) resection margins were randomised within 8 weeks of surgery to receive treatment with either 5-FU/FA or gemcitabine for 6 months.
With its tumor-targeted doxorubicin conjugate aldoxorubicin, CytRx has initiated an international Phase 2b clinical trial as a treatment for soft tissue sarcomas, has completed its Phase 1b/2 clinical trial primarily in the same indication, and has initiated a Phase 1b pharmacokinetics clinical trial in patients with metastatic solid tumors, a Phase 2 trial for patients with advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas and a Phase 1b study of aldoxorubicin in combination with doxorubicin in patients with advanced solid tumors.
MiRInform Pancreas is expected to aid in the preoperative diagnosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by measuring expression levels of five micro-RNAs in pancreatic masses.