Eight sites will participate through the clinical trials consortium, the Pancreatic Cancer Research Team.
What does PCRT stand for?
PCRT stands for Pancreatic Cancer Research Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRT
We have 4 other meanings of PCRT in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Care Rheumatology Society (est. 1986; UK)
- Primary Casualty Receiving Ship (Naval)
- Progressively-Censored Reliability Sampling
- Post Closure Radiological Safety Assessment (assessment for the period after which no control of a site is exercised)
- Platte County Regional Sewer District (Platte County, MO)
- Pierce County Regional Support Network (Washington)
- Peripheral Circumferential Retinal Scatter Photocoagulation
- Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park (Humboldt County, California)
- Pulaski County Regional Solid Waste Management District (Arkansas)
- Pain Control and Rational Thinking (rheumatoid arthritis)
- Personal Computer Repair Technician
- Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology
- Pre-Inspection Compartment Readiness Test
- Preemptive Cadaveric Renal Transplantation
- Process Compensated Resonance Testing
- Pima County Retired Teachers' Association (Arizona)
- Primary Care Research Team Assessment
- Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Program
- Primary Casualty Receiving and Treatment Ship
- Professional Computer Repair & Training Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
He chairs the Pancreatic Cancer Research Team, a nonprofit organization focused on clinical trials in pancreatic cancer and is also a member of the NCI Developmental Therapeutics Study Section.
Martin Phillips, Senior Vice President of Clinical Development of Morphotek, will present "MORAb-009, A Phase I Study in Patients with Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma and Other Mesothelin-Bearing Tumors" at the Pancreatic Cancer Research Team Symposium at 2 p.