95 Paperback HF3630 Liuhto (director, Pan-European Institute, Turku School of Economics and Business Administration, Finland) presents ten essays that provide an overview of Russian foreign direct investment.
What does PEI stand for?
PEI stands for Pan-European Institute (Finland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEI
We have 237 other meanings of PEI in our Acronym Attic
- Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal (Canada)
- Potent Evolved Hybrid Type (marijuana strain)
- Project to End Human Trafficking (est. 2004)
- Perspectives on Evil and Human Wickedness
- Physical Education, Health and Wellness (various locations)
- Princeton Economic History of the Western World (Princeton University Press book series)
- Exopolygalacturonan Hydrolase X
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (Sacramento, CA)
- Pacific Eye Institute (Suva, Fiji)
- Pack Expo International (Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute)
- Paradox Entertainment, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Parque Eco-Industrial (Spanish: Eco-Industrial Park)
- Patient Education Institute (healthcare software)
- Paul-Ehrlich Institute (Germany)
- Penetrating Eye Injury
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection
- Pereira, Colombia - Matecana (Airport Code)
- Performance Effectiveness Index
- Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL)
- Petroleum Equipment Institute (Tulsa, OK, USA)