La Caixa will work with the clearing house of Euro Banking Association (EBA), the pan-European automated clearing house (PE-ACH) and Iberpay, the Spanish clearing and settlement mechanism (CSM).
What does PE-ACH stand for?
PE-ACH stands for Pan-European Automated Clearing House (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 12 other meanings of PE-ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulse Engineering (various locations)
- Punctuated Equilibrium
- Pure Enantiomer (crystals)
- Push Enteroscopy
- Pyetlyakov (Soviet aircraft designer)
- Planning, Engineering and Design (USACE)
- Plant Engineering and Design
- Patient Evacuation And Mortality Report
- Fecal Pancreatic Elastase-1
- Plutonium Equivalent Curies
- Photo-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Pseudomonas Exotoxin and Epidermal Growth Factor
- Pan European Football Police Training Project (football match policing)
- High Density Polyethylene
- PAMRI Emulator Interface CSCI
- Phenol Extraction of EXOM
- PAMRI Emulator Software CSCI
- Cross Linked Polyethylene
- Physical Education/Health Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the solution assists with the transition from a country-specific ACH environment to an environment where one or many Pan-European Automated Clearing Houses (PE-ACHs) exist.
With widespread changes to global payment standards and the pending introduction of multiple Pan-European Automated Clearing Houses (PEACH), complex and proprietary corporate payment solutions will quickly lack the flexibility to provide organisations with an efficient and cost-effective payments platform.