The Pan-Canadian Public Health Network has been restructured to maximize its efficiency and effectiveness in addressing the most important public health questions.
What does PCPHN stand for?
PCPHN stands for Pan-Canadian Public Health Network (Public Health Agency of Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Partido Comunista do Pobo Galego
- Pennsylvania Council of Professional Geologists
- Personal Computer Professional Group, Inc. (California)
- Police and Community Partnership Group (UK)
- Police Cooperative Purchasing Group (Canada)
- Positive Call Processing Global Title Transition
- Passenger Cars per Hour (transportation statistic)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Health (university program)
- Plumas County Public Health Agency (Quincy, CA)
- Polk County Public Health Department (Oregon)
- Passenger Car per Hour per Lane (roadway capacity)
- Proceedings of the Cambridge Philological Society (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Parent Cooperative Preschools International
- Patient, Carer and Public Involvement (health network; UK)
- Per Capita Personal Income (regional business statistic)
- Period Cost Performance Index
- Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement
- Private Company Price Index
- People's Committee for Peace Initiatives in Assam (India)
- Path Computation Policy Information Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to the establishment of the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network in 2005, intergovernmental communication in public health was facilitated by the Council of Chief Medical Officers of Health.
Recent accusations that the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network has neglected Aboriginal people by not providing information and resources to manage H1N1 are overblown, according to one of the network's co-chairs, Dr.