These include the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, the Pacific Area Standards Congress, Pan American Standards Commission, European Committee for Standardization, the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization, and the North American Free Trade Agreement.
What does COPANT stand for?
COPANT stands for Pan American Standards Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center on Peace and Liberty (Oakland, CA)
- Conception d'Outils pour l'Apprentissage des Langues (French: Design Tools for Language Learning; Stendhal University, France)
- Commission pour l'Amérique Latine et la Caraïbe (French: Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean)
- Central Ohio Patient Account Managers (professional organization)
- Committee on Practice and Ambulatory Medicine (American Academy of Pediatrics; Elk Grove Village, IL)
- Committee on the Publication of American Music (American Musicological Society)
- Compania Papelera Mexicana
- Colorado Physical Activity and Nutrition (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
- Command Post Alerting Network
- Comisión Panameña de Normas Industriales y Técnicas
- Council of Philippine American Organizations Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Community of Players Against Players (gaming forum)
- Committee on Practicing, Applied and Public Interest Anthropology (American Anthropological Association; Arlington, VA)
- Committee for the Preservation of Architectural Records (various locations)
- Council for the Preservation of Anthropological Records (US)
- Council of Presidents and Regional Association Chairs
- Confederación Patronal de la República Mexicana (Spanish: Confederation of Employers of the Mexican Republic)
- Childhood Cancer Organisation for Parents and Relatives Support (UK)
- Contractor Operated Parts Store
- Centre for Ocean Research in the Eastern South Pacific