After reading through the criteria on the Pan American Health and Education Foundation (PAHEF) website and learning that the foundation had funded a variety of projects to help indigenous people, Dr.
What does PAHEF stand for?
PAHEF stands for Pan American Health and Education Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PAHEF in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Association of Health Care Office Management
- Palo Alto Health Care System
- Paynesville Area Health Care System (Paynesville, MN)
- Professional Association of Healthcare Coding Specialists (Tampa, Florida)
- Perinatally Acquired HIV Disease
- Prince Albert Health District (Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Dihydrodiol Epoxide (chemical compound)
- Palaeoecology and Human Evolution (International Union for Quaternary Research)
- Physical Activity at Habitual Exercise
- Peyton Anderson Health Education Center (Medical Center of Central Georgia; Macon, GA)
- Pan African Health Foundation (various locations)
- Pan American Historical Foundation (Pan American World Airways)
- Pan American Hockey Federation
- Peace Arch Hospital Foundation (Canada)
- Peterborough Affordable Housing Foundation (Canada)
- Phenotypically Altered Hepatic Foci (carcinogenesis)
- Painesville Area Habitat for Humanity
- Phelps Area Habitat for Humanity (McCarr, KY)
- Privataerztliche Abrechnung Hannover GmbH (German: Private Medical Billing Hannover GmbH; Hemmingen, Germany)
- Payson Area Habitat for Humanity (Payson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pan American Health and Education Foundation is a philanthropic organization working to combat disease, lengthen life, improve health care services, foster health research, and enhance the capacities of health care workers in the Americas through grant-making and direct program implementation.
The recipients are the American Liver Foundation, Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent, CDC Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide, Every Child by Two, Pan American Health and Education Foundation and Sustainable Healthcare Enterprise Foundation.