DISA) is a not-for-profit organization that provides education to the EDI community, serves as the secretariat to ASC X12, and is the administrator for the Pan American EDIFACT Board.
What does PAEB stand for?
PAEB stands for Pan American EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAEB
We have 1 other meaning of PAEB in our Acronym Attic
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Public Affairs Event
- Palo Alto Educators Association (Palo Alto, CA)
- Pennsylvania Art Education Association (State College, PA)
- Performing Arts and Education Association (Iowa)
- Philippine Art Education Association (est. 1968; Philippines)
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (law)
- Panel on Atmospheric Effects of Aviation
- Professional Adult Education Association of Zambia (Zambia)
- Personal Accounts Earnings Band (UK)
- Professional Accreditation and Education Board (Australian Institute of Radiography; Collingwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Program on Applied Ethics and Biotechnology (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
- Pan-African Employers' Confederation
- Panhandle Area Educational Consortium (Florida, USA)
- Parental Advisory Explicit Content
- Peaceful Atomic Energy Cooperation Act of 2006 (US-India)
- Philippine Atomic Energy Commission
- Polish American Engineers' Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been involved in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Electronic Commerce for 12 years and, in that time, he has served as chair of the Pan American EDIFACT Board (PAEB) and chair of the PAEB Technical Assessment.
Hough has been an active member of ASC X12 since 1985, the Pan American EDIFACT Board (1994-97), and the Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA) Board of Directors (1996-98).