This work provides important details on the luminaries of the Pan African movement, including Garvey, Du Bois, Nkrumah, Padmore, Malcolm X, among others who emphasized that unity is a necessity for the development and advancement of Africa and of people of African descent.
What does PAM stand for?
PAM stands for Pan African Movement (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAM
We have 418 other meanings of PAM in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Air and Land Vehicle
- Palynological Analysis Report (drilling exploration)
- Pacific Armies Management
- Pacific Aviation Museum (Honolulu, HI)
- Packetized Audio Mixer
- Page Allocation Map (CICS)
- Pain Awareness Month
- Pamir (linguistics)
- Pan African Mining (various locations)
- Parque de Atracciones de Madrid (amusement park)
- Parti Authenticité et Modernité (French: Authenticity and Modernity Party; political party; Morocco)
- Partitioning Around Medoids (statistics)
- Partner Account Manager (sales)
- Pass Along Message
- Passband Amplitude Modulation
- Password Authentication Module
- Patent Application Management
- Patient Access Manager (various businesses)
- Patient Assessment and Management (optometry examination)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the Afro American did not lose its interest in the Diaspora, it can be argued that it felt less pressure to maintain its intense focus on Africa, especially since the Pan African movement adopted another shape during the Post World War II era.
WE in the Pan African Movement deplore Mugabe's desire to hold on to power at any cost.