CONTACT: Joon Yun, Palo Alto Investors, +1-650-325-0772, joon@paloaltoinstitute.
What does PAi stand for?
PAi stands for Palo Alto Investors (Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAi
We have 313 other meanings of PAi in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Assistant to Headteacher (UK)
- Power Attitude Hold Trim (microlight pilot training)
- Pennsylvania Association of Health Underwriters
- Portland Association of Health Underwriters (Portland, OR)
- Pennsylvanians Against Handgun Violence
- Preventieassistenten voor de Handelswijken (Brussels)
- Physician Assistant History Center
- Phytanoyl-Coenzyme A Alpha-Hydroxylase (enzyme)
- P-Asserted Identity
- Pacific Achievement International
- Pancreatitis Association International
- Panduit Authorized Installer
- Parti Africain de l’Indépendance (African Independence Party; Burkina Faso)
- Party for African Independence (Burkina Faso)
- Passengers Association of India
- Pathogenicity Island
- Pathology Associates International (SAIC subsidiary)
- Patient Assessment Instrument
- Payload Analytical Integration
- Peninsula Art Institute (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is backed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Palo Alto Investors and the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA).
The company has secured $6 million in first round funding from Mobius Venture Capital, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Palo Alto Investors.
Existing investors Palo Alto Investors and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers also participated.
The new round includes prior investors Vivo Ventures, Palo Alto Investors and Burrill & Company, plus new investor, Aperture Venture Partners.
Yun, 40, joined Palo Alto Investors in 1998 as a partner focusing on investments in the healthcare sector.
New investor, CNF Investments, also joined the syndicate which included participation from existing investors: Vivo Ventures, Technology Partners, Shepherd Ventures, Palo Alto Investors, Pac-Link Ventures and Essex Capital Corporation.
The multi-million dollar investment builds on the original venture capital funding from Palo Alto Investors.