A form with mostly infantile manifestation (CLN1) and the classical late infantile form (CLN2) are caused by deficiencies of the lysosomal enzymes palmitoyl protein thioesterase 1 (PPT1) and tripeptidyl peptidase 1 (TPP1), respectively.
What does PPT1 stand for?
PPT1 stands for Palmitoyl Protein Thioesterase 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPT1
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- Proprietary Push Technology (computing)
- Public Pay Telephone
- Public Policy Team (various organizations)
- Pulse Pair Timing
- Pulsed Plasma Thruster
- Punkter Per Tomme (Norwegian: Dots Per Inch)
- Pupil Personnel Team
- Putting the Pieces Together
- Pseudo-Polarization Tensor-Mutually Consistent Field
- Preaxial Polydactyly Type 1
- Palmitoyl-Protein Thioesterase-2
- Parkes Pulsar Timing Array
- Pay Period Tax Adjustment
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Public Transportation Association
- Peripheral Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty
- Persistent Primitive Trigeminal Artery
- Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc.