Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina, which does business as Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators, is based in Columbia, S.
What does PGBA stand for?
PGBA stands for Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators (TRICARE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PGBA
We have 1 other meaning of PGBA in our Acronym Attic
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank (New Jersey)
- Permanent Guide Base
- Persoonsgebonden Budget (Dutch)
- Polo Grounds Baseball
- Precision Guided Bomb (Royal Air Force, UK)
- Pregabalin (antiepileptic drug)
- Professional Game Board (UK)
- Propeller Gear Box
- Prueba General de Bachillerato
- Pseudo-Goldstone Boson (physics)
- Plant Generic Bioprocessing Apparatus (biology)
- Product Grants and Benefits Administration Act 2000 (Australia)
- Punta Gorda Business Alliance (Florida)
- Paul Gunn Business Consulting (Alabama)
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church (Shepherdsville, KY)
- Prince George, British Columbia (Canada)
- Professional Green Building Council (Hong Kong)
- Prostaglandin E2 Biosynthetic Capacity
- Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development (Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services)
- Pituitary Glycoprotein Hormone Basal Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelson, MD, is Medical Advisor at Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators in Columbia, South Carolina.
OTCBB:MDQK) announced today that it received written notification that the Company was assigned a Medicare supplier number from Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators, LLC, a Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) contracted intermediary and carrier.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- For the second straight year, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina's Medicare subsidiary, Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators (PGBA), has saved the federal government over half-a-billion dollars through various payment safeguard activities.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators, LLC (PGBA), handles Medicare claims for home health benefits in 16 states and for durable medical equipment in 14 states.
In addition to ValueRx, TriWest has reached definitive agreements with the following vendors: Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators (PGBA) for claims processing services; Merit Behavioral Care (MBC) for mental health and substance abuse services; Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) for resource sharing/resource support services; and the Center for Corporate Health (CCH) for health care advice and education services.